Stories, opinions, facts, convictions, and lessons learned from a small town farm girl.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Try This Again.

It's safe to say that the transition from undergrad to grad school isn't always a smooth one. I haven't written in nearly a year - that's going to change.

I've grown immensely in the past year... moving to Arkansas and digging into my graduate program had it's stumbling blocks, that is for sure, but I've learned and grown so much and I can't wait to talk more about the beef industry with you, along with throwing my personal spin on things.

To briefly catch you up on the past year, I am working on my Master of Science degree at the University of Arkansas. My assistantship is being funded by The Noble Foundation - the foundation I did my internship with last year. My research is focusing on the effects of nutrition and implant strategies on carcass quality and performance of cattle.

Also, I've gotten a Twitter account (which I am VERY new at, so please bare with me). Follow me @jarobinette.

I'm looking forward to discussing with you the importance of all aspects of our industry,
so sit back, relax, and let's talk ag!

No comments:

Post a Comment