Stories, opinions, facts, convictions, and lessons learned from a small town farm girl.


Thursday, September 15, 2011

So Long, Summer!

It has been chilly here in northwest Arkansas the past few days, which can only mean one thing - fall is knocking at the door!  And while fall is my favorite time of year (except for Christmastime, of course), I am a little sad that all the good things of summer are leaving us.

So, in bidding farewell to the hot months of the year, I thought I'd share some of my favorite things about those scorching summer days.










Pictures used from Google Images
Hope you've all had a wonderful summer and enjoyed every possible moment of it! Now, on to apples cider, fall festivals, pumpkins, beautiful leaves, fall-born calves, and cattle sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment