Stories, opinions, facts, convictions, and lessons learned from a small town farm girl.


Monday, July 2, 2012

It's Not Your Grandmother's Industry Anymore

Ben and I have been getting settled in to married life and enjoying every moment of the adventure! I can't help but feel excited about what the future has in store for us.

I've heard before that when going into a marriage, you have to know what kind if spouse you will be - as I unpacked our things this past week and set up our little home to bring it to life with our belingings, my mind drifted to the kind of wife I want to be. It is no secret, as I have posted on here countless times, that the life of a farm woman is not only the highest respected occupation in my mind, but also the life I want to lead for myself and the kind of woman I want to be. I stumbled across an article a while ago on the Arkansas Women in Agriculture's Facebook page that is too good not to share, titled 'A Woman's Work' on www.agweb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment